Translate

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Enhanced & ReWolfed

I'm champing at the bit.

So, here's the lowdown on what's coming up for my filmy rant-space.  I am refocusing this blog to the Horror, Science Fiction, Fantasy & Cult genres.  I'll also be branching out beyond just reviews and posting articles, lists, blurbs, passive aggressive prattle & pictures that will steam your eyeballs into hard boiled ocular eggs. Just peel and look again with newly nude orbs. Ch,Ch,Ch, Change.

Not fershure how all this is going to add up to a coherent space but I'm here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And quote flicks. Coherency is massively overrated.  Expect more totally ace posts, eye-twitch inducing twists on your favorite cuss words, more slang from the 80's than you can throw your checkered Van's at, poetic license flexed hard on this brogue we call English and my take on things past, present and future in the best genres of celluloid and digibits. The full moon is less than a few nights away, so I better get started before full shapeshift. 

My canines are itching.

~ Later Days & Better Lays ~

No comments:

Post a Comment